Last modified on 12 October 2022
If you are a registered user of our HippoMeter service (“HippoMeter”), visiting our website (www.globalenabler.com), or communicating with Global Enabler in any other way this policy applies to you.
Global Enabler does not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to use HippoMeter. If you are under the age of 18, please do not send any information about yourself to us.
2. The controller of your personal data
Your personal data is controlled by Global Enabler Corporation Oy with registered address at Rautatienkatu 21 B, FI-33100 Tampere, Finland.
If you have any questions concerning the way your personal data is processed or want to contact Global Enabler for any other reason relating to your personal data, you may contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What kind of personal data do we collect and process?
3.1 Information collected from you
Global Enabler may collect certain information from you, by which you are individually identifiable (i.e., your personal data). The data collected from you may include business contact information, such as name, business phone numbers, and business e-mail addresses. As user of HippoMeter, you will be asked for information regarding your professional role in your company, and some basic demographic details. Additionally, you may need to provide user names, passwords and other such credentials to be used in the authentication of authorised users in order to provide access to HippoMeter.
Global Enabler may collect your personal data through:
– the use of HippoMeter
– our website www.globalenabler.com
– activities and communications, contacts, webinars, and other events.
The data Global Enabler collects about you may also include information it receives from your email interaction or other contact you may have with us.
3.2 Information collected automatically
Certain information about you or your device may also be collected automatically in connection with your use of HippoMeter or Global Enabler website, including information such as your IP-address, access times, device type and model, unique ID and operating system version of the device, and other such technical information.
4. How do we use your personal data?
4.1 Processing of personal data
Global Enabler always processes your data in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, including GDPR. The legal base for processing your personal data is either to perform a contract, for the purposes of a legitimate interest, or to comply with a legal obligation.
4.2 Use of personal data
Global Enabler may use your personal data to the extent necessary for the purposes of:
– setting up and maintaining your registration with HippoMeter and fulfilling your requests,
– ensuring the technical functionality and security of HippoMeter,
– operating, managing, developing, and improving HippoMeter and other services
– analysing HippoMeter and its usage patterns,
– charging applicable HippoMeter fees,
– communicating with you, and
– protecting the rights and property of Global Enabler as well as preventing and investigating fraud and other misuses.
5. Where do we store your data?
The personal data we collect is processed by us within the European Union and in third-party data processing facilities within the European Union.
HippoMeter is built and operated on top of the SafetyPass competence management platform, which is developed and owned by Redicom Oy, Business ID FI18291133 (”Redicom”). Both HippoMeter and SafetyPass are GDPR compliant. All data is securely stored on SafetyPass servers at a safe physical location in Finland. All data is considered confidential.
6. Who has access to your HippoMeter data?
Only you, your team’s Lead Respondent, and the technical administrators of Global Enabler and Redicom can access your HippoMeter data.
Your team’s Lead Respondent has the sole right to share your team’s Internal Report, which contains references to your personal HippoMeter responses. Your team’s Lead Respondent and your team’s HippoMeter sponsor (if any) have the sole right to share your team’s Financier Report, which contains your name and information on your role in the company, but no references to your personal HippoMeter responses.
Global Enabler and Redicom have the right to access and process HippoMeter data as deemed necessary and relevant for the operation of the HippoMeter service.
7. For how long do we store your data?
We retain the data collected for the period necessary to provide the HippoMeter service and for as long as the customer relationship or other comparable relationship exists and for a reasonable time thereafter, as permitted or required by law. After such time, we will either delete or anonymise your information or, if not possible, securely isolate and store it until deletion is possible.
8. Sharing personal data with third parties
8.1. Solicitation of data
Unless otherwise stated below, Global Enabler does not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose personal data to unauthorised third parties without your consent. We will not disclose your identifiable data to third parties for direct marketing, market research, polls, or public registers.
8.2. Sharing of data with service provider partners
8.3. Sharing of non-identifiable data
Global Enabler may disclose or make available to third parties certain automatically collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally identifiable information that does not constitute personal data and does not allow the identification of individual users.
8.4. Use of data for benchmarking and trend detection
We may also use your anonymised analytics data to detect trends and provide benchmarks for other users of the HippoMeter service. In these cases, all data will be fully anonymised so neither your identity nor the identity of any persons or companies in your analytics data will be disclosed.
9.2. Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics (Google Inc.). When visiting our website, the visitor’s browser automatically sends certain information to Google. Google Analytics generates anonymous reports from data obtained through cookies, such as the number of visitors, the website from which the visitor arrives to our website, the keyword used in the Google search engine with the help of which the user has been redirected to the website, the duration of the website visit, whether or not the user has visited the website before, and which pages of the website the visitor visits.
10. Your privacy rights and choices
You have the following legal rights relating to your personal data which you may, as appropriate and in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, exercise by contacting Global Enabler:
– the right to know what personal data Global Enabler holds about you and to request access to such information,
– the right to have your personal data corrected if the personal data is inaccurate or completed if it is incomplete,
– the right to request Global Enabler to delete personal data about you if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected,
– the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Please notice that in such situation we may not be able to serve you anymore,
– the right to request access to your personal data and to obtain information about how we process it.